Top 401k Mutual FundsT. Rowe Price is an American publicly asset management firm. It manages more than $738 billion of investment assets. As one of the largest players in 401(k) plans, T. Rowe Price provides lot of high rated mutual funds for your 401k account.
These top T. Rowe Price mutual funds carry extraordinarily low expense ratios. Low fees aside, we wondered how good these funds really are, so we analyzed them. These top funds are listed among the best funds for your retirement account. They also may be listed as the best funds by Morningstar, Lipper, Forbes, US News, Kiplinger, and others.
T. Rowe Price’s best 401k funds are:
- T. Rowe Price Blue Chip Growth Fund (TRBCX)
- T. Rowe Price Balanced Fund (RPBAX)
- T. Rowe Price International Discovery Fund (PRIDX)
- T. Rowe Price Mid-Cap Growth Fund (RPMGX)
- T. Rowe Price New Horizons Fund (PRNHX)
- T. Rowe Price Retirement 2015 (TRRGX)
- T. Rowe Price Small-Cap Stock Fund (OTCFX)
- T. Rowe Price Spectrum Income Fund (RPSIX)
- T. Rowe Price Tax-Free Income Fund (PRTAX)
Morningstar has ranked this mutual fund with 4 stars rating. In 2015, it has year to date return of 1.35%. This equity fund has returned 2.57 percent over the past 1 year, and 15.91 percent over the past 3 years.
Top 5 stocks are SS&C Technologies Holdings Inc, E*Trade Financial Corp, Brunswick Corp, Treehouse Foods Inc, and Pinnacle Foods Inc.
Previous Best 401k Funds articles:
The fund performance for the past 3 years is as follows:
- Year 2015: -0.43% (YTD)
- Year 2014: 3.88%
- Year 2013: 3.02%
- Year 2012: 10.16%
Morningstar has ranked this top 401k fund with 4 stars rating. In 2015, it has year-to-date return of 1.99%. This tax free fund has returned 2.49 percent over the past 3 years, and 5.11 percent over the past 5 years.