The fund objective is to provide income with capital growth. It invests mainly in a global portfolio of debt obligations and other income-producing securities of any type and credit quality, with varying maturities and related derivative instruments. The fund managers are Joshua Anderson, Daniel J Ivascyn, and Alfred T. Murata.
This bond fund has a high yield of 8.67%. It has $2.58 billion of assets. This PIMCO fund has a high expense fee of 3.11%. The current market price is trading at 6.62% discount to its NAV. The effective leverage is 45.22%
PDI Fund Profile
- Fund Inception Date: 05/25/2012
- Ticker Symbol: PDI
- CUSIP: 72201Y101
- Rank in category (YTD): 12%
- Category: Multisector Bond
- Yield: 8.67%
- Effective Leverage: 45.22%
- Capital Gains: -
- Premium/ Discount: -6.62%
- Base Expense Ratio: 2.12%
- Net Assets: $ 2.58 billion
- Annual Turnover Rate: 10.0%
PIMCO Dynamic Income Fund ReturnsThis PIMCO Dynamic Income Fund is ranked with 5 stars rating by Morningstar. In 2015, it has year-to-date return of -1.05%. It has a 3 year annualized return of 16.85%. The past 3 years performance is as follows:
- Year 2015: - 1.05%
- Year 2014: 20.20%
- Year 2013: 11.97%
More: Eaton Vance Limited Duration Income Fund (EVV)
- It has achieved outstanding return for the past 3 years.
- This PIMCO Dynamic Income Fund has a high yield.
- This PIMCO fund has a high expense fee