Top Performing TRP Mutual FundsT. Rowe Price provides a wide selection of over 90 no load mutual funds to investors. It provides either actively managed funds, index funds, brokerages, retirement services, etc. Investors can choose these funds for asset diversification. It also offers low cost option for long term investment.
You can find these popular T. Rowe Price mutual funds for different sectors such as U.S. stock fund, sector stock fund, municipal bond fund, target date funds, etc. Depend on your risk tolerance; you may pick and choose from this best T. Rowe Price funds list.
We review rankings from Morningstar, Lipper, Zacks, TheStreet.com, U.S. News, and Standard & Poor’s. You can learn from our methodology from variety of our previous articles.
Best T. Rowe Price mutual funds 2015 & 2016 are:
- T. Rowe Price Capital Appreciation Fund (PRWCX) 16.00%
- T. Rowe Price Blue Chip Growth Fund (TRBCX) 21.02%
- T. Rowe Price Mid-Cap Growth Fund (RPMGX) 18.69%
- T. Rowe Price Diversified Small Cap Growth Fund (PRDSX) 19.95%
- T. Rowe Price Summit Municipal Income Fund (PRINX) 6.19%
- T. Rowe Price Retirement 2005 Fund (TRRFX) 8.46%
- T. Rowe Price Retirement 2010 Fund (TRRAX) 9.51%
- T. Rowe Price Retirement 2015 Fund (TRRGX) 11.02%
- T. Rowe Price Retirement 2020 Fund (TRRBX) 12.33%
- T. Rowe Price Retirement 2025 Fund (TRRHX) 13.46%
- T. Rowe Price Retirement 2030 Fund (TRRCX) 14.42%
- T. Rowe Price Retirement 2035 Fund (TRRJX) 15.10%
- T. Rowe Price Retirement 2040 Fund (TRRDX) 15.50%
- T. Rowe Price Retirement 2045 Fund (TRRKX) 15.49%
- T. Rowe Price Retirement 2050 Fund (TRRMX) 15.48%
- T. Rowe Price Retirement 2055 Fund (TRRNX) 15.48%
- T. Rowe Price Personal Strategy Income Fund (PRSIX) 9.29%
- T. Rowe Price Health Sciences Fund (PRHSX) 37.19%
- T. Rowe Price Strategic Income Fund (PRSNX) 5.61%
- T. Rowe Price MD Tax-Free Bond Fund (MDXBX) 5.12%
T. Rowe Price Capital Appreciation FundThis T. Rowe Price Capital Appreciation fund utilizes its assets to purchase common stocks, convertible, corporate, government debt, bank loans and foreign securities. This moderate allocation mutual fund is managed by David R. Giroux. Its expense fee is 0.70% per year. Total net assets are $23 billion. It has yield of 1.27%.
More: Best T. Rowe Price Mutual Funds for 2013
Morningstar has ranked this best T. Rowe Price mutual fund with 5 star and gold rating. This top fund has returned 12.89% over the past 1 year, and 15.17% over the past 3 year.
T. Rowe Price Blue Chip Growth FundThe T. Rowe Price Blue Chip Growth Fund is ranked with 5 star and silver rating. This TRP fund invests mainly in common stocks of large-and medium-sized blue chip growth companies. This popular T Rowe Price mutual fund has $28 billion of assets. The current share price is $73.28.
For the past 3 year, this equity fund has an average return of 20.09%. Top 5 stocks in its portfolio are Amazon.com Inc, Biogen Inc, McKesson Corp, Priceline Group Inc, and Facebook Inc Class A.
T. Rowe Price Diversified Small Cap Growth FundT. Rowe Price Diversified Small Cap Growth Fund is a no load mutual fund. Its expense fee is only 0.85%. The total net assets are $1.3 billion. The current yield is only 0.00%. Sudhir Nanda is the fund manager.
More: Best PIMCO Mutual Funds 2015
Top 3 stocks in its holdings are Maximus Inc, The Middleby Corp, and Tyler Technologies Inc. Top 3 sectors are industrials, healthcare, and consumer cyclical. As one of best mutual funds, it has returned 20.32% over the past 1 year, and 21.20% over the past 3 year.
T. Rowe Price Retirement 2005 FundThis T. Rowe Price Retirement 2005 Fund is a popular asset allocation mutual fund. This fund invests in a diversified portfolio of other T. Rowe Price stock and bond funds that represent various asset classes and sectors. Its net assets are $1.6 billion. The current yield is 1.93%.
More: Best T. Rowe Price Mutual Funds 2012