This T Rowe Price Retirement 2020 Fund is managed based on the specific retirement year (target date 2020) included in its name and assumes a retirement age of 65. It may provide yield for income.
TRRBX Fund Profile
- Fund Inception Date: 09/30/2002
- Ticker Symbol: TRRBX
- CUSIP: 74149P200
- Beta (3yr): 1.15
- Rank in category (YTD): 4%
- Category: Target Date 2016-2020
- Yield: 1.64%
- Capital Gains: -
- Expense Ratio: 0.67%
- Net Assets: $ 25.25 billion
- Number of Years Up: 10 years
- Number of Years Down: 2 years
- Annual Turnover Rate: 14%
The portfolio turnover rate is low, only 14%. This mutual fund is also known as fund of funds. You can buy this mutual fund from your brokerages. The initial funding is $2,500.
T Rowe Price Retirement 2020 Fund PerformanceThe fund performance has been good. It recorded 10 years of positive return and only 2 years of negative return since its inception in 2002. In 2014, the 1 year total return is 5.63%. The past 5 years performance is as follows:
- Year 2015: 3.81% (YTD)
- Year 2014: 5.63%
- Year 2013: 18.05%
- Year 2012: 15.01%
- Year 2011: -1.20%
More: Best Target Date 2016 - 2020 Mutual Funds
If you are interested in other classes of this T Rowe Price Retirement 2020 Fund, you can check:
- T. Rowe Price Retirement 2020 Adv (PARBX)
- T. Rowe Price Retirement 2020 R (RRTBX)
- You can diversify by using only one fund for your retirement.
- This T. Rowe Price Retirement 2020 fund may provide income through its yield.