This BlackRock fund has a high yield of 6.77%. This yield is paid in monthly frequency. The fund managers are Kathleen Anderson, Kyle McClements, and Bob Shearer. The current market share price is $8.30. Its expense fee is low, only 0.16%.
BDJ Fund Profile
- Fund Inception Date: 08/26/2005
- Ticker Symbol: BDJ
- CUSIP: 09251A104
- Rank in category (2014): 62%
- Category: US Equity - Covered Call
- Yield: 6.77%
- Effective Leverage: 0%
- Capital Gains: -
- Premium/ Discount: -9.39%
- Base Expense Ratio: 0.16%
- Net Assets: $ 1.73 billion
- Annual Turnover Rate: 83%
BlackRock Enhanced Equity Dividend Fund ReturnIn 2014, this US stock fund has a total return of 9.59%. This BlackRock closed end fund has returned 12.55% over the past 3 year, and 7.47% over the past 5 year. In 2015, it has year-to-date return of 2.87%. You can buy this fund through your brokerage. Morningstar has ranked this fund with 2 star and bronze rating.
More: BlackRock Municipal 2018 Term Trust Fund (BPK)
As of April 2015, it has 147 holdings. The current annual portfolio turnover rate is 180%. Top 6 stocks are Wells Fargo & Co, JPMorgan Chase & Co, Home Depot Inc, Comcast Corporation, General Electric Co, and Merck & Co Inc. Top 2 sectors are general equity, and short debt.
- This BlackRock Enhanced Equity Dividend Fund has high yield for income
- The expense fee is low.
- The past performance has been average.