FAX Fund Profile
- Fund Inception Date: 04/24/1986
- Ticker Symbol: FAX
- CUSIP: 003009107
- Rank in category (YTD): 56%
- Category: Emerging Markets Bonds
- Distribution Rate: 7.65%
- Effective Leverage: 25.87%
- Capital Gains: -
- Base Expense Ratio: 1.13%
- Net Assets: $ 2.20 billion
- Annual Turnover Rate: 45.00%
Aberdeen Asia-Pacific Income Fund ReturnsMorningstar has ranked this taxable bond fund with 2 star rating. In 2014, the total 1 year return is 3.37%. This closed end fund has returned -2.20% over the past 1 year, -4.13% over the past 3 years, and 3.43% over the past 5 years.
- Year 2013: -20.73%
- Year 2012: 11.60%
- Year 2011: 15.20%
- Year 2010: 15.75%
FAX HoldingsThis Aberdeen Asia-Pacific Income Fund has 247 holdings in its portfolio. Top 3 sectors are foreign government bonds, foreign corporation bonds, and short term bond. Top 5 country regions are Australia, China, South Korea, Indonesia, and India.
More: Top Performing Emerging Markets Bond Closed End Funds 2014
- This Aberdeen Asia-Pacific Income Fund has a high yield of income for investors.
- Performance has been below average.