IWF Fund Details
- Fund Inception Date: 05/22/2000
- Ticker Symbol: IWF
- CUSIP: 464287614
- Rank in category (YTD): 71%
- Category: Large Growth
- Yield: 1.26%
- Capital Gains: -
- Expense Ratio: 0.20%
- Total Assets: $ 27.95 billion
- Annual Turnover Rate: -
You can buy this largest ETF through your brokerage for retirement or regular investment account. For 401k, please check with your administrator. Invest in ETF can be done with as little as 1 share (i.e. $97.00 per share).
More: iShares Core S&P 500 ETF (IVV)
iShares Russell 1000 Growth ETF PerformanceMorningstar has ranked this U.S. stock ETF with 4 stars rating. In 2014, the year-to-date return is 14.05%. The 3 year annualized return is 20.36%. This popular ETF has returned 14.93% over the past 1 year, and 15.71% over the past 5 years.
- Year 2013: 33.14%
- Year 2012: 15.22%
- Year 2011: 2.33%
- Year 2010: 16.52%
- Year 2009: 36.70%
- Year 2008: -38.22%
More: Best Large Growth ETFs in 2014
- iShares Russell 1000 Growth ETF has low expense fee of 0.20%.
- You can diversify your investment portfolio using this iShares ETF.