This top JPMorgan fund invests in various debts instruments. It may invest in U.S. market, international market such as developed and emerging markets, and non-investment grade bonds (junk bonds).
JSOAX Fund Profile
- Fund Inception Date: 10/10/2008
- Ticker Symbol: JSOAX
- CUSIP: 4812A4385
- Beta (3yr): 0.10
- Rank in category (YTD): 78%
- Category: Non-Traditional bond
- Distribution Yield: 1.27%
- Capital Gains: -
- Expense Ratio: 0.90%
- Net Assets: $ 24.4 billion
- Number of Years Up: 4 years
- Number of Years Down: 1 years
- Annual Turnover Rate: 104%
JPMorgan Strategic Income Opportunities Fund InformationThe fund advisor is J.P. Morgan Asset Management. The fund managers are William Eigen, Timothy N Neumann, and Jared Sherman. This non-traditional bond mutual fund has expense ratio fee of 0.90%. This investor class has 149814155 holdings. The class A has a sales load of 3.75%.
More: Best JPMorgan Mutual Funds
You can buy this fund for your brokerage or retirement account with as little as $1,000. You may also find other classes of this mutual fund. The other classes are:
- JPMorgan Strategic Income Opportunities C (JSOCX)
- JPMorgan Strategic Income Opportunities Select (JSOSX)
- JPMorgan Strategic Income Opportunities R5 (JSORX)
JSOAX Performance and HoldingsMorningstar has ranked this U.S. stock fund with 2 stars and neutral rating. In 2014, the year-to-date return is 0.04%. This fixed income fund has returned 3.55% over the past 3 years, and 3.03% over the past 5 years.
More: JPMorgan Mid Cap Value Fund
Top 5 holdings are Federal National Mortgage Association, MF 385 FIRST FLT 10/17, Apple Inc, 138 50th Street Funding LLC, and Embarq Corp. Top 5 sectors in its assets are cash, high yield, other, non-agency MBS, and bank loan. The bond average life is 1.57 years, and the average maturity is 2.77 years.
Fund RisksThe investment risks are interest rate risk, junk bond risk, international investing risk, future contract and derivatives risk, etc.
- This JP Morgan Fund is popular among investors.
- It has a high expense fee and the Class A has sales load of 3.75%.