EEM Fund Details
- Fund Inception Date: 04/07/2003
- Ticker Symbol: EEM
- CUSIP: 464287234
- Rank in category (YTD): 57%
- Category: Diversified Emerging Markets
- Yield: 1.67%
- Capital Gains: -
- Expense Ratio: 0.67%
- Total Assets: $ 36.87 billion
- Annual Turnover Rate: 22%
This top ETF has total assets of $36 billion. It has a low portfolio turnover rate of 22%.
iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF PerformanceIn 2014, it has year-to-date return of 1.64%. This emerging markets stock fund has returned -0.36% over the past 1 year, 3.18% over the past 3 years, and 2.31% over the past 5 years. The 3 year beta is 1.06. The average price/earnings are 12.51. The average price/book is 1.62.
You can buy this iShares ETF from your brokerage. It is available for your investment account, 401k plan, IRA (individual retirement account).
EEM Fund HoldingsThe top 5 stocks in its portfolio are Samsung Electronics Ltd, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing, Tencent Holdings Ltd, China Mobile Ltd, and China Construction Bank Corp. Top 6 countries are China, South Korea, Taiwan, Brazil, South Africa, and India. Top 3 sectors are financials, information technology, and consumer discretionary.
More: Top World Stock ETFs 2014
- iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF can be used as a core international stock fund for diversification.
- This EEM ETF has slightly higher expense fee than other index ETF.