PCI Fund Details
- Fund Inception Date: 01/29/2013
- Ticker Symbol: PCI
- CUSIP: 72201Y101
- Rank in category (YTD): 58%
- Category: Taxable Income-Multi-Sector
- Distribution: 8.03%
- Effective Leverage: 43.23%
- Capital Gains: -
- Base Expense Ratio: 1.30%
- Net Assets: $ 6.06 billion
- Annual Turnover Rate: -
Its current share price is $23.28. The fund sponsor is Allianz Global Investors Fund Management LLC. The annual expense ratio fee is 1.39%.
PIMCO Dynamic Credit Income Fund PerformanceThis multi sector fund hasn’t been ranked by any major financial company such as Morningstar or Lipper. In 2014, the year to date return is 9.33%. This PIMCO Dynamic Credit Income Fund has a 1 year annualized return of 20.06%.
More: PIMCO Total Return Fund
- Year 2014: 9.33% (YTD)
PIMCO Dynamic Credit Income Fund HoldingsThis stock fund has 514 holdings in its portfolio. The average coupon is 8.24%. Top 5 holdings in its portfolio are Hj Heinz Co Tl B2 3.50% 3.50 05 Jun 2020, Dbssy 1a A 144a 5.93% 5.93 12 Jul 2025, Virgin Media Secd Fin 5.5% 5.50 15 Jan 2021, Virgin Media Secured Finance Regs 6.00% 6.00 15 Apr 2021, and Lloyds Bank Plc Jr Sub 144a.
How Can You Invest?Closed end funds (CEFs) are traded like stocks or ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds). You can buy from your stock brokers including ETrade, Interactive Brokers, TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, etc. Invest with as little as 1 share is possible.
More: Top 3 PIMCO Bond Closed End Funds
- This PIMCO Dynamic Credit Income Fund is managed by several well-known PIMCO managers.
- It has a high yield for income seeker.
- This multi sector bond fund is relatively new; hence there is very little history.
- Its expense fee is a bit high at 1.39%.