Strategic Advisers International Fund (FILFX)

Strategic Advisers International Fund (FILFX) is a foreign large blend mutual fund. This international stock focuses on non-U.S. companies.

Strategic Advisers International Fund (MUTF: FILFX)

The investment aim of Strategic Advisers International Fund is to seek capital growth. It invests mainly in non-U.S. common stocks. It may invest in emerging markets equities. Wilfred Chilangwa, Jr is the fund manager since its inception in March 23, 2006. It has total net assets of $11.60 billion. The annual expense ratio is 0.14%. This fee is relative lower than the average in Foreign Large Blend category (1.29%).

Fund Profile
    Strategic Advisers International Fund
  • Fund Inception Date: March 23, 2006
  • Ticker Symbol: FILFX
  • CUSIP: 31635R868
  • Beta (3yr): 0.95
  • Rank in category (YTD): 24%
  • Category: Foreign Large Blend
  • Distribution: 1.55%
  • Capital Gains: 0%
  • Expense Ratio: 0.14%
  • Net Assets: $ 11.60 billion
  • Number of Years Up: 3 years
  • Number of Years Down: 2 years
  • Average Duration:  years
  • Average Maturity:  years
  • Annual Turnover Rate: 18.00%
Updated on 11/02/2012

This Foreign Large Blend fund has a dividend yield of 1.55%. It is distributed in April and December. The most recent dividend was distributed in April 13, 2012 in the amount of $0.01. It also distributed the capital gains of $0.014. The annual holdings turnover is only 18% (data as of September 11, 2012). This no load mutual fund is available to Fidelity clients enrolled in Fidelity Portfolio Advisory Service. The current shares price (NAV) is $8.72.

Top 10 Fidelity Mutual Funds 2012

This FILFX fund has 4-stars rating from Morningstar. The 5-year average return is -3.21%. The 3-year beta risk is 0.95. Based on the load adjusted return, this fund has returned 1.74% over the past 1-years. The yearly total return since its inception is:
  • Year 2010: 11.78%
  • Year 2009: 31.66% (highest) 
  • Year 2008: -41.94% (lowest) 
  • Year 2007: 12.10%
This fund is available for purchase through Fidelity Institutional FundsNetwork, Fidelity Institutional FundsNetwork – NTF and Daily Access Corporation RTC. The benchmark of this fund is MSCI EAFE NR USD.

As of July 2012, the asset allocation of this fund is mostly distributed in Equity Investments (99.18%). Only the remaining of 0.82% is allocated in Cash & Net Other Assets. In the Equity Investments, it is divided as:
  • Equities (25.30%)
  • Mutual Funds (66.03%)
  • ETFs (7.85%)
According to the fund prospectus, the fund has several investment risks. The risks include Multiple Sub-Adviser Risk, Investing in Other Funds, Stock Market Volatility, Foreign Exposure, Geographic Exposure, Industry Exposure, Issuer-Specific Changes, Investing in ETFs, etc.

Disclosure: No Position

Previous article:


Post a Comment