Most of the stocks in this category pay dividends below the wider market average. The companies may produce rocket ships to airplanes to nuclear submarines and main battle tanks. Aerospace and defense are two industries that stock market analysts traditionally group into one.
Aerospace Defense Products & Services Companies ListGlobally, the market for defense products and services is estimated to be worth about $1.7 trillion annually. The nonprofit Space Foundation recently clocked the global space economy at $300 billion in annual sales.
Aerospace defense products & services companies are:
- The Boeing Company (BA)
- United Technologies Corporation (UTX)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT)
- General Dynamics Corporation (GD)
- Raytheon Company (RTN)
- Rockwell Collins Inc. (COL)
- TransDigm Group Incorporated (TDG)
- L-3 Communications Holdings Inc. (LLL)
- Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. (SPR)
- Huntington Ingalls Industries, Inc. (HII)
- B/E Aerospace Inc. (BEAV)
- Embraer SA (ERJ)
- Hexcel Corp. (HXL)