Popular Mutual Funds FamilyWe review rankings from Morningstar, Lipper, Zacks, TheStreet.com, U.S. News, and Standard & Poor’s. You can learn from our methodology from variety of our previous articles. You can also find the 1 year average returns of these best mutual funds from this list.
Vanguard ETFsVanguard is one of the world largest mutual fund and exchange traded fund companies. Known as the leader in low cost index fund including mutual funds, and exchange traded funds; Vanguard provides variety of selection for investor in 401k account.
Best Vanguard ETFs for 2015 are:
- Vanguard Consumer Discretionary ETF (VCR) 10.55%
- Vanguard Consumer Staples ETF (VDC) 15.94%
- Vanguard Energy ETF (VDE) -0.97%
- Vanguard Extended Market ETF (VXF) 11.15%
- Vanguard Growth ETF (VUG) 19.26%
- Vanguard High Dividend Yield ETF (VYM) 17.37%
- Vanguard Intermediate-Term Bond ETF (BIV) 5.67%
- Vanguard Large-Cap ETF (VV) 17.23%
- Vanguard Long-Term Government Bond ETF (VGLT) 17.69%
- Vanguard Materials ETF (VAW) 13.82%
- Vanguard Mega Cap ETF (MGC) 17.23%
- Vanguard Mega Cap Growth ETF (MGK) 19.45%
- Vanguard Mega Cap Value ETF (MGV) 15.46%