Large Blend FundsLarge blend funds are part of U.S. stock funds. For large cap funds, there are three main types. They are large blend, large growth, and large value. These funds invest based on its investment style such as value, growth, and blend. You can buy these funds for your core investment in your brokerage or traditional IRA or Roth IRA or 401k plan.
Large blend funds invest in neither growth nor value stocks. These funds invest mainly in U.S. large companies with more than $10 billion market capitalization. Most of the companies are listed in stock exchange such as NYSE, NASDAQ, etc. Investing risks include market risk, investment style risk, etc.
Best Mutual FundsThe list is compiled based on the fund year-to-date performance in 2014. The top fund means it managed to rank in top 1% in this large-cap blend category. You can find other fund information such as expense ratio, review, management, risk, top holdings, fund sector, etc.
Top large blend mutual funds 2014 are:
- Upright Growth Fund (UPUPX)
- Saratoga Large Capitalization Value Fund (SLVYX)
- Invesco Exchange Fund (ACEHX)
- Franklin Focused Core Equity Fund (FCEQX)
- Oakmark Select Fund I (OAKLX)
- Oakmark Select Fund II (OARLX)
- Vanguard Capital Value Fund (VCVLX)
- TCW Concentrated Value Fund (TGFVX)
- Leuthold Select Industries Fund (LSLTX)
- UBS U.S. Large Cap Equity Fund (BNEQX)