Top Performing International Bond FundsWorld bond funds invest >40% of their assets in foreign bonds. Some world bond funds follow a conservative approach. They invest in high-quality bonds from developed markets. Other funds may invest in some lower-quality bonds from developed or emerging markets (i.e. high yield bonds).
These top world bond mutual funds are sorted based on its 3 year performance up to May 17, 2015. You can find the fund review, management information, expense fee, sales load, etc. I also provide the table for the fund performance below.
Best world bond mutual funds 2015 are:
- Chou Income Fund (CHOIX)
- Henderson Strategic Income Fund (HFAAX)
- Templeton Global Total Return Fund (TGTRX)
- Morgan Stanley Global Fixed Income Opportunities Fund (DINAX)
- PIMCO Foreign Bond (US Dollar-Hedged) Fund (PFOAX)
- Templeton Global Bond Fund (TPINX)
- Dreyfus/Standish Global Fixed Income Fund (DHGAX)
- Payden Global Fixed Income Fund (PYGFX)
- PIMCO Global Bond (US Dollar-Hedged) Fund (PAIIX)
- T. Rowe Price Strategic Income Fund (PRSNX)